Thursday, December 11, 2008

chocolatey care packages!

My parents and grandmother in France sent DH and I our annual Christmas Chocolate Care Package! I just received it today - Woo Hoo!

There are all kinds of decadent treats in there that I can't wait to gobble up, although we'll (try to) keep them for Christmas, when we have it with my in-laws.

My favourite treats are the pains au chocolate (in the blue bag, pic on the right) and the papillots (the clear bag with gold foils). Not pictured is a Bergers de France yarn catalogue, which I've slightly looked through and looks fantastic. One other thing - and I'm not sure if it's noticable in the picture, but we were sent marzipan (yuuuuummmm!) that's pineapple flavoured! That'll be decadent, I'm sure.

I also love those chocolates that are also tree ornaments - there's a couple packs of those, which'll look great on the tree @ my SIL's place, we'll keep it for then. I don't see as much of those in Canada, or maybe I'm just looking in the wrong stores? But it's pretty big over in Europe.

No comments: