Wednesday, June 18, 2008

everything from afghans to vinyl

I've decided to knit a leaf afghan using some Lion Brand Homespun in green and brown; hopefully I'll get it done by this christmas, as I want to gift it. I just started my first panel, this is what I have so far:

I actually started it last week, but when we (DH, DB and I) dropped my mom off at the airport last Tuesday night, I caught a wicked cold there, so I've been sick and inactively knitting. Bleh.



Oh, and my new fun find:

It's some vinyl yarn from jellyyarns - I ordered 3 skeins of different coloured glow in the dark, and 1 skein of black, all fingering weight. I've a nifty project in mind, that I'll keep under wraps until a later date. I've been looking for glow in the dark yarn for ages and final found some! :) They were nice enough to include a couple packs of vinyl wipes in the package, which was neat, and I'm sure it'll come in handy!

No comments: