Monday, April 14, 2008

my q&a to the black yarn swap

These are my answers to the black yarn swap for whomever has me.

1. Do you knit, crochet, or both? I do both, w/o preferance to either

2. What do you prefer to knit or crochet? (socks? sweaters? cables?) I've got the sock knitting bug, but I especially enjoy wrist warmers. Love anything with cables especially. What would you like to try to knit or crochet? Would like to get some more practice with argyle, or shawls.

3. What are your hobbies outside of knitting or crocheting? reading, watching dvd's, and am trying to perfect cooking.

4. Do you have any fiber allergies? Fiber preferances? no allergies but not a big fan of plasticy acrylics. I prefer yarns with some natural content like cotton or wool.

5. Do you have any favourite books, music, or tv shows? If so, what are they? TV: Lost, all the CSI's and Law & Order's; Bookwise: mysteries, Ann Rice; Music: rock, alternative, punk

6. Do you have any pets? a cat

7. Do you prefer salty or sweet snacks? salty, but I like chocolate too :)

8. Do you prefer coffee or tea? coffee

9. Aside black, which colours do you like/dislike? like burgundy, green, blue, purple, dislike white

10. What is your favourite time of the year? autumn & spring, and holidaywise, halloween

11. What is your favourite scent? vanilla, magnolia, lilac

12. What do you collect? gnomes, sheep and llamas

13. If there's anything else you'd like your swappee to know, list them here: I love postcards with maps on them, old hardcover books, skeleton keys, black & white photos, and glass beads.

No comments: