Friday, March 28, 2008

looking up for the weekend

Well, I've finally finished that candle flame shawl - it consumed 3 skeins of TLC Wiggles, and my hands have been cramping up like crazy. Although I think I could've easily gotten into a fourth, I was so tired of working on it at this point that I just casted off and was done with it. Now, I've a fantastic (and weirdly unique) shawl for the summer - yay!

Dinner the other night was fun - although it's always a bit awkward when you first meet people. The fortunate thing was we had a few common things to talk about: knitting and home renovations. It seems that - now since DH and I have completed our kitchen renovations - everyone else is redoing their kitchens as well. Very crazy!

Oh, and I've found an online interactive knitting game - I've no idea what language it's in, but I think I've figured out how to play it and I'm completely addicted to it! It's all ravelry's fault - if it weren't for them, I wouldn't have even known about it!

No comments: