Friday, October 26, 2007

closin' up (ebay) shop

Well, hasn't it been a while since I posted! I've been very preoccupied with finishing kitchen renovations (honest to goodness this time that it's almost done!) + ravelry's been keeping me very busy!

So, my news: I'm starting to grow out of ebay, and will be closing my ebay store towards the end of December. Beyond December, I haven't decided what I'm going to do just yet, but in the meantime, I need to clear out as much of the yarn inventory I have in there. My store's link (again) is:
www.stores.ebay.ca/Knits-Yours-Knot-Mine

If you know anyone who's interested in stocking up on yarn either for projects for this upcoming holiday season or in the near future, now's the time to pick it up. I don't charge handling fees, just the cost of shipping, because 95% of my packaging is reused (clean) boxes - very eco-friendly.
I'm pretty good at getting boxes out within 2 or 3 days of purchase, and ship world wide. If you happen to live locally and want to save on shipping, local pick up can be arranged within a few days of purchase! Let me know! Take a gander!

1 comment:

CraftCache said...

yea.. Im an addict I shopped LOL.
Char