Wednesday, May 30, 2007

ribbed hats, yarn markers, & my steller soup

I'm obsessed now with not only cabled knits, but ribbing too. This hat's ribbing pattern is K1, P1, K2, P1 around over 90 sts. I can't decide yet if I'm going to try and sell it or donate it, but I think it turned out awesomely, if I dare toot my own horn.
These yarn markers are made mostly with glass beads ~ you can't tell much detail but I've spent a week putting these 10 sets together. Some of these may go in a stitch marker swap, the rest will be posted next month for sale in my ebay store.
I've recycled these plastic beads to also be stitch markers, which may be swapped in some cases but the balance will also be put up for sale.
And last but not least, I love Campbell's Hearty Noodle Oriental Hot & Sour soup. I hate to plug brand names of anything, but I'm making an exception in this case. I absolutely adore this soup, and I'm not a big soup person! I'd eat a zillion of these if the fat and sodium content weren't so high. Then again, I am a salt junkie...