Wednesday, February 28, 2007

fave knitting sites

Alright, well, my regular digital camera is incognito, and I've yet to learn how to use the new digital camera and the program in the computer.... so, despite my having completed a slew of knitted projects, I'll have to put off posting them until maybe next week.

In the meantime, something that I've wanted to do for a while, is to post my top 5 favourite knitting websites at the moment. Hard to do, because I've so many favourites, but these 5 are currently the ones I frequent the most and have gotten some fantastic, fun patterns from... (be aware that this list, in a month's time, may very well change!)


I know some of these are quite common and popular in knitting circles (ie knitty.com and the LionBrand sites) but nonetheless, a good resource...

That's all for today, kids...

No comments: