Sunday, January 21, 2007

yay for cables, yay for Stitch n' Bitch book!


Alright, I adore Debbie Stoller's Stitch n Bitch books, there are a few great patterns in all of them. This is my newest creation, it's the cabled hat, although I forget the name of it in the book. I knit this one with black Bernat Berella 4 and Red Heart in grey.


The reason behind my knitting it, is a week ago my husband came home asking me if I had an extra hand-knit touque laying around, because a co-worker friend of his was wearing a hat that day that was falling apart. I didn't have the hat, but I did have extra yarn. I've no idea why I had black and grey yarn in my stash, they're not colours that I would at all knit for myself. But, this became a good excuse to use some of it up!


I love the way cables look on anything, and this is my first official completed project of cables made on circular needles! ~*~ yay! ~*~

No comments: